The Great Stupa of Universal Compassion is actively committed to providing an effective and efficient feedback and complaint handling process. Feedback is openly accepted. This Policy provides guidance on the complaints handling process at The Great Stupa.
The objectives of the Feedback Policy are to:
- create an avenue for feedback to be provided;
- promote an inclusive environment;
- resolve any complaints received;
- improve the quality of experience that people have with The Great Stupa.
How to provide feedback
Anyone wishing to make a positive comment, or a complaint, can access the “Feedback Policy” on our website: www.stupa.org.au.
Feedback can be provided by any of the following methods:
- lodging in person to any member of staff
- telephoning the office: (03) 5446 7568
- posting to:
The Great Stupa
PO Box 869,
Maiden Gully, VIC 3551
Complaints handling procedure
- The Great Stupa will acknowledge receipt of each complaint as soon as possible.
- Details of the complaint will be recorded and a reference number will be provided for each complaint.
- Complaints will be addressed promptly in accordance with their urgency and severity.
- Each complaint will be investigated with reference to all the relevant circumstances.
- Progress of the complaint will be provided within 3 working days of notification of a complaint.
- Any corrective action will be informed within 7 working days.